Wildfire Pro boot
Complete boot for wildland fires, forestry workers and rescue services - Also suitable for Workwear & Rescue.
- Good stability both for walking and running
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds
- Upper designed with height and closure suitable for use in combination with specific trousers for protection from the possible entry of ticks or other insects
- Upper of suede leather, black, water repellent treated and with excellent breathability (water vapor permeability is 600% better than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- Lining CROSSTECH® excellent to make a durable barrier against blood and body fluids and a breathable moisture barrier
- High level of tear resistance of the upper leather (150% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.3 requirement)
- Ankle protection and abrasion resistant rubber banding
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage
- High quality materials for a long-lasting boot
- Outsole resistant to fuel oil, heat and flame resistant, slip resistance SRC, high energy absorption in the heel area
- The sole bonding strength is 100% higher than the European
- Standard EN ISO 20345 22.214.171.124 requirement
- The heat insulation (radiant heat test) is 60% higher than the European Standard EN 15090 6.3.2 requirement
*Please be advised that any products in the Jolly footwear range on our website are non stocked items. Orders for these products are being fulfilled direct from Jolly - allow 2 weeks minimum for fulfilment.
These products are non-returnable unless deemed faulty.