Cofra Summit Safety Boots
The Summit is one of Cofra's most popular safety boots. These hard-wearing boots are designed to protect hard-working feet while you're on the job. Fitted with a steel toecap and midsole, your feet will remain protected against on-site hazards. With a waterproof lining and highly breathable fabric, these boots will ensure you're comfortable all day.
- COFRA-TEX water repellent nubuck leather
- COFRA-TEX membrane lining
- Slip resistant, non-metallic APT Plate midsole Zero Perforation, making this quite a lightweight steel toe boot
- COFRA-TEX waterproof membrane with “Proof Lining” system, stitched directly to the footbed, just like a lining
- The seals between the PU of the sole and the stitching of the footbed guarantees waterproofness
- Footbed AIR made of EVA and fabric, antistatic, anatomic, and holed. It guarantees high stability thanks to its different thicknesses in the plantar area
- Perfumed sole for freshness
- The support is made of fibreglass conveniently placed between heel and sole, which provides support and protection of the plantar arch, thus preventing harmful bending
- The Summit has a PU toe cap protection
- The upper is made from water repellent nubuck and CORDURA® Lining made from COFRA-TEX Waterproof membrane with special proof lining system.
- The outer sole is made from dual density PU plus point. The midsole is non-metallic thanks to an APT Plate and the toe cap is steel.
Width - 11 Mondopoint