These reinforced grip gloves have a double latex coating in between the thumb and index finger, the area of the glove most subject to stress. These are ideal for heavy duty manual handling, including scaffolding.
- A flexible, soft glove that absorbs perspiration, for ultra comfortable extended wear and with good mechanical resistance.
- Increased resistance in areas subject to most stress
- Maximum resistance to rips EN 388:2003 Level 4
- Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin
- Colouring helps extend wearable life
Showa have advised that these gloves are particularly suited to the following industries;
- Steel & metals