The Polyco Grip it Oil C5 is an ideal glove for protection in wet and oily environments. Enhanced with a high visibility seamless cut resistant liner and a dual nitrile coating, it provides superior grip and resistance to abrasion and tears. Each pair is conveniently packaged in a polybag and comes with a size range of 7-12.
- Heat resistant to contact heat level 1 to broaden real world application suitability
- Offers cut resistance to a variety of hazards whilst remaining soft and comfortable
- Utilises two layers of nitrile coating to provide ultimate abrasion protection and gripping ability. The first layer which is a full coating is soft and resilient allowing for excellent dexterity. The second layer which is a palm coating; is infused with microfoam bubbles increasing resistance to oils and maximising grip.
- Made from a technically engineered yarn; the liner attains excellent EN388 scores in all categories
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dirt and debris
- Provides excellent durability under intense mechanical duress
- Offering improved strength whilst maintaining a high level of dexterity and flexibility
- Packed without the use of plastic; reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Soft seamless knitted liner provides superior comfort for this level of protection
- SilverClear® glove formulated from silver; a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial; fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
Sold in Singles
X60 per case